News, Events, Insurance Days in Slovenia
SAVE THE DATE: 25th Insurance Days in Slovenia
May 31 - June 1, 2018
GH Bernardin, Portoroz
We are pleased to announce that the milestone 25th Insurance Days in Slovenia will be held on 31 May and 1 June 2018. This year’s conference will cover a wide range of diverse topics with a part of our programme dedicated to marking our quarter-century anniversary, where the past will be juxtaposed with the present. The slogan of the event will be “Overcoming the gap.”
The 25th Insurance Days in Slovenia will cover the following topics:
- IFRS 17: We are going to present what is awaiting us in the period of transition and introduction of IFRS 17, which will change the presentation of insurance companies’ statements, particularly in life insurance.
- PEOPLE IN INSURANCE BUSINESS: The speed of technological advancement is impacting our mode of acting, thinking and behaving; all of us together find ourselves in a new world of multigenerational working environment. We are going to deepen our understanding of how individuals and teams act in a shared environment and how to bridge our differences and make the most out of them.
- BUSINESS MODELS IN INSURANCE: Business models in insurance are changing, both in terms of insurance products offered and technology used. This session will focus on customer expectations and insurers’ reasoning, in order to be able to offer the right services in the right way.
- VISION ZERO: In 2018 the Slovenian Insurance Association is actively supporting Vision Zero, so a part of the programme will be dedicated to this topic too. Traffic accidents without fatalities should be the only possible goal.
- INSURANCE LOSSES: Insured person’s expectations often differ from the insurer’s “offer” – for a number of reasons; but differences in understanding the rights frequently result in misunderstanding the entire insurance industry, so this session will be dedicated to overcoming the gap between expectations and the actual insurance pledge.
- HEALTH CARE: Health-care is a perpetual topic on which the insurance industry has to raise its voice on every occasion. Sadly, we have recently not been recognised as equal partners in a system of which we are a part and to which we could contribute more than the system currently allows us to. Together with interesting guests we will be overcoming gaps in this session too: by looking for solutions to patient problems and resolving differences between treatment expectations and the actual situation in the health care.
The conference will feature Slovenian and international experts on the above topics.
The conference fee is EUR 350.00 (VAT incl.) and covers participation in the conference programme, all beverages and refreshments, lunch on the first conference day and the evening reception. Please send your electronic application for the conference by 18 May 2018.
You are cordially invited to save the date and arrange for a hotel reservation at email@example.com.
|Bed & breakfast||GH BERNARDIN*****||HOTEL HISTRION****||VILE PARK***|
|Single (1/1)||EUR 150.00||EUR 110.00||EUR 80.00|
|Double (1/2)||EUR 170.00||EUR 125.00||EUR 100.00|
For early booking by 11 May 2018, Hoteli Bernardin, d. d. offers an extra 10 % discount on listed prices.
The tourist tax is EUR 1.27 per night and the registration fee is EUR 1.00 EUR per person and per stay. The accommodation price includes: VAT, self-service breakfast, use of the hotel pool and beach (Wellness Paradise Spa), use of the Laguna Bernardin pool complex, wireless internet and parking.